You’ve probably heard the saying before “The first impression counts”, not? Well, when it comes to an online store, this saying is absolutely true!
The main page (hometown) of your shop is the first contact your potential customers have with your brand. We could say it is most important showcase of your company. Therefore, it is important that it is as unique as your brand, that you use it to differentiate yourself and show your essence.
The main page is also the one that showcases your best products, your irresistible promotions, and the one that matters how relevant your business is.
But how do you (de)show all this to your customers? How can you quickly seduce the users who arrive at your store so that they continue browsing? We tell you the key!
The secret to an attractive front page
So what’s the secret to a successful front page? Surely the answer is yes.you design what basically:
- Convey your brand identity using its aesthetic guidelines (e.g. colors) in the different sections of your main page.
- Provide the user with all in their first screenshot Information you need to continue visiting your shop (e.g. the navigation menu and images with promotions) This is related to the concept of above the fold (Part of the screen that the user sees as soon as they enter your website). If this section does not understand “what the store is about”, it will be very difficult for the customer to continue visiting it, since we ask them to make an effort to navigate it. So pay special attention to the content of this section part of the page! hometown!
- Show product categoriesimportant for potential customers to more easily find what they want to buy.
To achieve these goals and achieve a homepage that is as unique as your brand, we give you the 4 design keys to use in your store. Search!
4 steps to make your main page design stand out
1) I have included category banners
To make categories stand out on your store’s main page, you can show in addition to the navigation menu Banners with images and links This takes the user straight to the category they should visit.
This can simplify the path your customer has to take when making a purchase.
See how the Cloud Store uses them Oh my company!
2) Play with the image and text modules
A text and image module is an area of your store that contains information in written and graphical form.
With the text and image modules, you can design and define your online business much more individually clearer brand identity from the visual.
With these modules you can, for example, tell the story of your company, show how your products are made or present a product in detail.
Here’s an example of how you might use them:
3) Create an engaging video
To display information about your business in a more dynamic and personal way on your store’s home page, you can add a video hosted on YouTube or Vimeo.
It would look like the cloud store uni bow:
4) Show off your Instagram posts
If you want to show your presence on Instagram in the hometown We recommend your shop add your latest posts feed) over there.
This lets your potential customers see that your brand is active on this great social network, and it can make them feel more confident about your business when making a purchase (in addition to adding them as a follower!).
Don’t forget that social media photos always help convey your brand identity. Take advantage of it!
The cloud storage Zero collection he already does!
Knowing that these 4 design keys can help you make your brand stand out, we have been working to improve the templates that we offer from Tiendanube.
Therefore, all these functionalities are already available in the templates Easy, material Y lifestyle.
What do you think of these tips for improving your website? Do you have others you would like to share with us? We are looking forward to your feedback!