Have you ever felt like you couldn’t anymore? What more than phrases, do you need powerful mantras for those moments where there is no more motivation?
It can be in your personal project, in a new business to earn money online, or even in a relationship and you just don’t want to keep trying.
We have all gone through these moments where successful phrases are required; it is part of the process and when we learn to overcome them, that is when we find the greatness and results we always dreamed of.
So what to do during these situations where inspiration is lost? Below we present content, images and phrases, full of encouragement to push you to achieve your goals.
Powerful mantras for when motivation has been lost:
1. Surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress on you.
The people you spend most of your time with are the ones who will have the most influence on your life.
If these people are constantly talking about their goals, and pushing each other to improve, instead of gossiping and complaining about their circumstances, chances are you will achieve your own goals, and your outlook on life will improve.
This is one of these powerful mantras that we must repeat when we are choosing what kind of people to surround ourselves with.
2. Life is a balance between holding and letting go
Sometimes you have to let go of things that no longer serve you. If you’re holding on to something—a goal, for example—that isn’t within your reach or doesn’t serve you, it’s time to walk away.
If you’re stuck in a relationship that’s causing you stress instead of growth, it’s time to walk away.
Do an audit of the things you feel attached to and evaluate if they are worth it, remind yourself of these powerful mantras to let flow.
3. It is not the duration, but the depth of life
People live looking for the new supplement, food, diet and strategy to live longer. We take vitamins, medicines and natural shakes looking for the opportunity to live a few extra years.
However, as explained Eckhart Tolle in his book The power of Now we need to be in the present; remember the days, months and years that we already have and enjoy them to the fullest.
This is one of those powerful mantras that remind you to do those things worth remembering tomorrow.
4. Embrace the process, step by step
If you’re reading this, chances are you have goals. Maybe you want to hit a certain salary by a specific age, start a cheap franchise, or maybe you want to visit a certain number of countries in the next 10 years.
maybe i want write and sell a book, or learn to speak a new language. Goals are great. Goals are important.
However, what is more important, even than the goals themselves, are the steps you take each day to make them a reality.
5. I am the only one who can beat me
Use this kind of powerful mantras as a reminder that the only person stopping you from achieving anything is the person you see in a mirror.
The only person stopping you from losing 40 pounds is you. The only person stopping you from gaining the skills to be successful in your career is you.
Use this powerful mantra when you feel that the world is against you, so you will understand that in reality, you are your competition.
Watch: How to get over rejection and take no for an answer
6. Be a warrior, not a worry
We tend to identify with those people willing to give everything because they are warriors. They are people who are not satisfied with what they have and always seek to give more of themselves to achieve something greater than themselves.
These people are resilient and are not hampered by their fears. Ask yourself what you have gained by being worried, how many problems have you solved in your mind?
No situation is going to change unless you do something about it. Be a warrior.
7. This is what you came for
Did you sign up for that race? Did you sign up to speak in public? Did you sign up for that new job at your company?
If so, this is exactly what you should do. And you made the decision knowing that there would be difficulties.
Whenever you face a challenge, remember that this is part of the process and that once you overcome it, you will find the strength it takes to reach the next level.
8. Action overcomes fear
The powerful mantras They make us understand things as simple as the following:
Fear affects everyone, but the people who learn to act on their fears, instead of running from them, are the ones who achieve great results.
If you want to be a successful person and recover your motivation, you must challenge your fear, find the reasons that are causing it and stop giving in to our survival instinct, which does little to help us in this type of situation.
9. Die with memories, not regrets.
One of the biggest mistakes people make in life is forgetting that the day will come. We often act as if we are immortal.
We are actually very fragile beings, so you should strive to live a life full of great memories and not regrets.
Here is a list of the top 34 things you will regret when you are old.
10. This too shall pass
Nothing lasts forever: Neither the pain, struggles and less a failure. When you feel that something is too much for you, know that this too shall pass.
East powerful mantra It can be extraordinarily useful when you want to start your business, when a relationship is facing a difficult time, or when you simply want to give up on your dreams.
Watch: 40 Life Lessons You Must Learn To Live To The Fullest
11. Find a way, and if there isn’t, create it
The goal is to focus on the solution and not the problem. As they say, the problem is how you look at problems.
And it is that ultimately, it is much easier to keep thinking about your problems when times get difficult, the difficult thing is to adjust your point of view and focus on the solution.
When you feel like the world is against you, take a second and repeat one of these powerful mantras to get back on your feet.
These powerful mantras in images are intended for your personal use; so find one that inspires you and use them to get your motivation back in the tough times, when you feel like you’re not making progress in your quest for greatness.
Now, maybe these powerful mantras are not enough; It is a reality that, as it says charles swindoll
“Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it”
So the life you lead, in other words, is 90% in your mind. And while you can’t control what happens outside, you can define how the mind reacts.
To train your mind, here are 30 other powerful mantras in phrases that you can repeat daily, or when you are facing a difficulty.
Powerful mantras to repeat to yourself every day
Never let anyone make you feel that you don’t deserve what you dream of.
12. “Mistakes are a great teacher when one is honest enough to admit them and willing to learn from them: Alexander Solzhenitsyn
13. “You can only try your best. If others can’t appreciate it, it’s their fault, not yours.” Anonymous
14. “It starts somewhere, you can’t build a reputation based on what you plan to do”: liz smith
15. “Any change, even one for the better, always comes with setbacks and discomfort”: Arnold Bennett
Watch: 365 motivational phrases for every day of the year
16. “Our greatest loss in life is not death. The greatest loss is what dies within us while we are alive »: Norma Cousin
17. “We must be willing to leave the life we had planned, to live the one that is waiting for us”: E. M. Forster
Powerful mantras: “The best way to be sad is to wait for someone to come and make you happy”: Anonymous
19. “It’s not about being defeated, it’s about getting up”: vince lombardi
20. “It’s harder to stay on top than to get there.” Mia Ham
21. “I have failed over and over again in my life, and this is why I have succeeded”: Michael Jordan
22. If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you: Fred Devito
23. “It’s better to look forward and prepare than to look back and regret”: Jackie Joyner Kersee
24. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take”: Wayne Gretzky
Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your two ears – Laird Hamilton
26. “The worst thing I can do is do what everyone else does. I hate that”: arnold schwarzenegger
27. “When you realize that nobody really knows what they are doing and that everyone is doing the best they can according to their conscience, life becomes much easier”: Bruno Cavalieri
Powerful mantras: “The problem is that you think you have time”: Buddha
29. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. Your purpose to give it to others: William Shakespeare
30. “Doors will only open for those who are brave enough to knock on them”: Tony Gaskins
31. “Great things usually have small beginnings”: Anonymous
See: 20 cheap franchises to start your business
32. “Experience is the name we give to our mistakes”: Oscar Wilde
33. “Living is one of the strangest things in the world. Most people just survive: Oscar Wilde
34. “It’s not the years in your life that count. It is life in those years »: Abraham Lincoln
What you do has much more impact than what you say – Steven Covey
36. “To manage yourself, use your head; to manage others, use your heart»: eleanor roosevelt
37. “Only two ways to spread the light, be a candle or the mirror that reflects it”: Edith Wharton
38. “Happiness happens when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony”: Mahatma Gandhi
39. “Life would be tragic if humor didn’t exist”: Stephen Hawking
Knowing what to do and not doing it is the same as not knowing what to do – Robin Sharma
If you are going through a difficult time remind yourself of these powerful mantrasWithout a doubt, you will look at your life in a different way, and you will take advantage of this situation as an opportunity for your personal growth.
Continue reading: The power of the mind: 11 mental tricks to achieve success