Starting a project or venture causes a rollercoaster of emotions: worry about future plans, fear of goal setting, the adrenaline rush of starting, fear of seeing results…all of these are the case Sensations that many could put into words with motivating phrases from entrepreneurs.
The path of entrepreneurship can be lonely, difficult and full of obstacles, but there are also moments that fill us with joy, satisfaction and pride. To prove it, we collect 52 sets of businessmen and entrepreneursperfect for raising the spirits on those days when “throwing in the towel” seems like the best option.
Ready to get a well deserved one dose of motivation? ✨
10 short sentences for entrepreneurs
Let’s start with ten motivational phrases entrepreneur Although they are short, they are very real and They make us feel like we can keep goingeven in the most difficult phase of entrepreneurship.
- “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making them come true.” – Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance.
- “Never start a business just to ‘make money’. Start a business to make a difference.” —Marie Forleo, entrepreneur.
- “The way to start is to stop talking and start taking action.” —Walt Disney, businessman, screenwriter and film producer.
- “Always give more than is expected of you.” – Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
- “It doesn’t matter how slow you drive as long as you don’t stop.” – Confucius, well-known Chinese thinker.
- “Don’t be afraid of failure. Are you afraid not to try.” – Roy T. Bennett, author.
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe, tennis player
- “Define success on your own terms, achieve it on your own terms, and live a life you’re proud of.” —Anne Sweeney, co-chair of Disney Media.
- “The question is not who will let me, but who will stop me.” – Ayn Rand, philosopher and writer.
- “Take a close look at the present you are building because it must resemble the future you dream of.” – Alice Walker, writer
Super inspirational, don’t you think?
💡 Type: if you want stay motivatedcreate a folder on your phone or computer or a board on Pinterest with phrases for a new business and go to this little album of inspiration whenever you need it.
42 phrases from entrepreneurs to inspire you
The inspiration isn’t over yet! Read on and find others 42 phrases of successful entrepreneurs and businessmen who talk about dreams, failure, motivation, passion and much more.
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed in the things you didn’t do than in the things you did. So cast off your moorings, sail away from safe havens, catch the favorable winds in your sails. Discover. It sounds.” – Mark Twain, writer
- “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney, businessman, screenwriter and film producer.
- “Learn to sell. learn to build. If you can do both, you will be unstoppable.” —Naval Ravikant, businessman and investor.
- “You have to see failure as a beginning and middle, but never as an end.” Jessica Herrin, CEO and Founder of Stella & Dot.
work hard in silence Let success be your noise.
- “Start writing your success story today. Set goals and pursue them until they become reality. You have to believe in it before you see it. Anything your mind can receive and understand can be achieved.” – Mary Kay Ash, Founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics Inc.
- “It’s your place in the world, it’s your life. Go ahead and do whatever you can and make it the life you want to live. —Mae Jemison, NASA engineer, doctor and astronaut
- “The strongest and most enduring brands are the ones that stay in people’s hearts.” — Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks.
- “There is no flower-covered path to success, and if there is one, I haven’t found it. If I’ve achieved anything in life, it’s because I was willing to work hard.” —Madam CJ Walker, America’s first millionaire entrepreneur.
- “We have to accept that we don’t always make good decisions, that sometimes we screw up. But you have to understand that failure doesn’t ruin success, it’s part of it.” Arianna Huffington, co-founder of the Huffington Post.
- “It’s not about belonging, it’s about creating your own space and then finding people who want to belong.” —Sophia Amoruso, founder of NastyGal and Girlboss.
- “Those who have never made a mistake have never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein, physicist.
- “If it doesn’t scare you, you probably don’t dream too much.” —Tory Burch, designer, entrepreneur and philanthropist.
I believe that half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from those who fail is persistence.
- “You don’t learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by walking and falling.” – Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group.
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft.
- “To risk more than others think is safe. Dreaming more than others think is practical.” — Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks.
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always had.” – Tony Robbins, writer and motivational speaker
- “The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago. The second best moment is now.” -Chinese proverb.
- “To be successful, your desire to succeed must be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby, comedian, musician and author.
- “Constantly think about how you can make things better.” —Elon Musk, physicist, entrepreneur and inventor.
The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. Ignorance can be your greatest strength and the key to doing things differently.” —Sara Blake, founder of Spanx.
- “An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds an airplane on the side.” — Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn.
- “Confidence is very important for success. And to be confident, it is important to be prepared.” – Arthur Ashe, tennis player
- “You can’t stop using creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” —Maya Angelou, writer, poet, singer and activist.
- “There are many bad reasons to start a business. But there’s only one good reason, and I think you know what it is: to change the world.” —Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote
- “The most important ingredient is to get up and do something. It’s that simple. Many people have ideas, but few decide to do something today. no tomorrow Not the following week. But today. The true entrepreneur acts instead of dreaming.” —Nolan Bushnell, entrepreneur
- “There is nothing quite like the failure of a life project. Because whoever keeps his eye on the future stops paying attention to the work he is holding in his hands now. You miss opportunities that may arise.” —Indra Nooyi, CEO of PepsiCo.
- “I have missed more than nine thousand opportunities in my career. I lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I was trusted with the winning shot and missed. I’ve always failed in my life and that’s why I made it.” – Michael Jordan, professional basketball player
- “If you really want to do something, if you believe in it…just keep going and success will follow.” – Cassandra Sanford, CEO of Kelly Mitchell Group.
If you’re only working on things you like and are passionate about, then you shouldn’t have a master plan to see how things pan out.
- “The price of success is hard work and the determination that whether you won or lost, you gave your best for the project.” – Vince Lombardi, coach of the Green Bay Packers.
- “Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art, it is a practice.” —Peter Drucker, management philosopher
- “If you’re not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you brought it to market too late.” — Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn.
- “Whatever you want in life, there will always be someone who wants it too. Believe enough in yourself to accept that you have the same right as everyone else to get it.” —Diane Sawyer, journalist and presenter.
- “Over the years I’ve learned that a determined mind reduces fear. Knowing what to do is sure to keep the fear at bay.” —Rosa Parks, American civil rights activist
Opportunities don’t pass, you create them.
- “There are no secret recipes for success. It is the result of your preparation, hard work and learning from mistakes.” — Colin Powell, soldier, diplomat and politician.
- “Plans are nothing; Planning is everything.” —Dwight D. Eisenhower, military and politician.
- “I never dreamed of success, I worked for it.” — Estée Lauder, Founder of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- “I don’t like to talk about my dreams. I like to implement them. I’d rather talk about it when they’re done.” —Diane Von Furstenberg, fashion designer.
If you like any of these successful entrepreneur phrases, don’t hesitate to share it with an entrepreneur who you think can relate to you. Or if you prefer to watch more inspirational phrases but on your TV, we recommend our article Best Entrepreneur Movies that will teach you a lesson. 😉
After reading the 52 Motivational Phrases for Entrepreneurs, you probably want to get down to business and Start working in the business you have dreamed of so much. At Tiendanube we want to accompany you on this exciting journey of entrepreneurship, so we invite you to create your virtual store with us and start selling online! And to encourage you, we’re giving you a 30-day free trial. 💙