Portugal and the Portuguese speaking countries are a clear strategic market:
• Portugal is Spain’s third largest foreign trade customer (17,400 million euros in 2013).
• Spain exports more to Portugal than to all of Latin America, it’s such a narrow market that it’s sometimes camouflaged and we don’t determine its real weight.
• Portugal is the gateway to a future market with 45 million inhabitants: the Portuguese-speaking African countries.
• Angola is the economy that has grown the most in the first decade of the 21st century. Its GDP per capita of almost $6,000 is already considered a middle-income country and is the third largest economy in sub-Saharan Africa.
• Luanda is one of the largest financial and economic centers in Africa.
• Mozambique has grown by an average of 7% over the past ten years and is among the 10 countries with the largest mineral reserves. It is also a reference point for attracting foreign investment.
• Cape Verde, although smaller than the previous ones, is a stable market with an average income twice the African average and with a high level of human development according to the Human Development Index.
The conference will include contributions from leading companies such as DHL Spain, Auxadi, Banco Caixa Geral or the company Morais Leitão, Galvão Teles, Soares da Silva & Associados, as well as the presence of the Advisor to the Agency for Investments and Foreign Trade Portugal –AICEP.
For the practical vision and experience of companies in these markets, the Round Table sponsored by Auxadi and moderated by Noizze Media will be presented with the presence of successful companies such as Auxadi or SATEC among others.
The conference organized by Gedeth network It will take place on the 25th from 9:45 am to 1:00 pm at the premises of the CTO Business School, Calle Francisco Silvela 106, Madrid and is sponsored by DHL Spain, Banco Caixa Geral and Auxadi.
More information and registration in this shortcut.