The modality of home office (Work at Home) has already gone beyond trend status and has become a reality in many companies. However, this method must be taken with the same seriousness as the traditional modality. It is important to know how to do this virtually remote work teams; to have more growth opportunities in digital companies.
The numbers help to understand why this leadership is becoming increasingly important. A study by Robert Half, a specialist HR consultant, shows an intense growth of remote work in the last three years. In Chile, for example, this increase was 42% and in Brazil five percentage points more.
Lead remote work teams
driving from remote work teams It depends on all the equipment. Sergio Giavoni, Managing Director of SBCoaching, claims that when the company, the leader and the team meet certain characteristics, a leader will achieve positive results. Among them the most important are:
- Maturity: The driver and the team have to be very mature. This does not mean advanced age, but character and responsibility at work.
- Rules and Warnings: they have to be very clear to avoid constant consultations about the right procedures. An environment without rules tends to be chaotic.
- Common and common goal: All team members want to be in the same place and have the clear idea that there are only two options: either everyone comes together or no one comes.
- Clarity in information: Each member needs to know their goals, deadlines, responsibilities, and most importantly, their working hours. Tasks have a beginning, a middle, and an end, and such a cycle is constantly renewed.
- Poll: It must be very close to perfection among the members in terms of the goal, but also in terms of people’s beliefs, values and way of life. there must be togetherness. Each member who is still isolated is a representative of the team.
- Synergy: The power of a team is far greater than the simple sum of the individual skills of its members.
- Mutual trust: Consistency between what is said and done must be the primary factor. The trust between the leader and the followers encourages people to do their best.
In short, knowing how to lead remote work teams It doesn’t just depend on the boss. If these features presented here are missing, the development of the home office It can get complicated and turn something that should be healthy for employees and the company into a problem.
You might be interested in these solutions, select your country: