This time I want to share with you a routine in response to how to achieve success. So if you want to do something new, different… and most importantly, get good results, keep reading this post!
There are two necessary things that you must have in your life as an entrepreneur in order to be successful. The first are right habits and the second right motivation (passion). If you have good habits without passion, you will be like a robot that just follows certain guidelines. And if you have passion but bad habits, you will do a lot of crazy things with good intentions but with actions that harm you.
That’s why we write a lot about motivation, and I’d like to take this opportunity to invite you to read our article «Business motivation increases the probability of success!» to read. It’s a strategy to increase the passion of your work team. Likewise, we share themes related to actions, strategies, techniques… Advice on things to do or not to do to offer these two keys to success (passion and good habits). And one of those articles is this one. Where we will motivate you to have successful habits based on a routine that we will share with you.
How to Succeed Follow This Success Routine!
when the bad guys Habits lead you to a failed life, means that doing good every day can lead to success. In this success routine plan, we focus on:
- Quit bad habits.
- Do something to get better.
- Correct our mistakes.
I invite you to follow us closely in every word as we will gradually build a routine plan that will help you increase the likelihood of success.
1- Time to get up and go to bed
We’ve often said that getting up early is the best way to be successful. And it’s not a lie. However, it’s not something you should absolutely do. In fact, you should try to make the time you take productive. I declare:
- Why get up at 5am? – because I can work undisturbed at this time because most people are asleep.
It’s one of the possible answers. But if in my case I work at home and everyone gets up at that time and I have the same conditions, it would be best if I stopped getting up at 5am and went to sleep at 9pm. Maybe I’m more comfortable falling asleep at 11pm and getting up at 8pm. And there’s a good chance everyone in my house is asleep by 9 p.m.
As you can see, it’s not about a specific time, it’s about making the most of the time. So I’m not going to tell you when to go to bed and when to get up, but this schedule “forces” you to do it. So the task is to find out which schedule suits you best. It will vary greatly depending on the case.
Based on this point and what was addressed above:
- Getting up or going to bed outside of your convenient time is a bad habit. You must stop doing this.
- What should I do to get better? adhere to the planned schedule.
- Couldn’t keep to the schedule? You should take an hour that day or the next to ask yourself why it happened: a lot of noise before bed, very tired and I get up very late… If you recognized him, hit one Present the solution and apply it: eliminate the noise, ask your loved ones to help you rest and not overburden yourself with work… it all depends on the individual case.
2- Relieve stress and gain strength
While sleep has a lot to do with reducing stress and re-energizing, it’s not enough for the burden that an entrepreneur like you has to carry. Therefore, in your daily routine, in response to the road to success, it is necessary to devote at least 30 minutes to a stress-relieving activity that will help you improve your physical condition. To optimize the time, it is best to exercise (walk, run, warm up…) as it fulfills both properties.
- Skipping exercises in a day is considered a bad habit. You must give it the importance it deserves, as important as a sale. When you give it this importance, you really start creating good habits and routines for success. Likewise, a poor diet and anything that can harm your health is a bad habit. What are you doing that is bad for your health? write it down and stop it.
- What should I do to get better? following the exercise routine, eating well, meditating, delegating responsibilities, this includes those that are yours and those that are not yours for unknown reasons. All of this will reduce stress and make you stronger and healthier to succeed.
- Couldn’t you train? You should take a moment to ask yourself why couldn’t I do it? It can be the same time as the previous point. Depending on the answers (I got up late, I was lazy, there was no place to exercise, I was injured, etc.) you have to correct it so that it doesn’t happen again (solve the time to go to bed and get up, improve discipline, find a place to exercise or look for exercises to do in your room, find another way to relieve stress and gain strength…respectively).
Let’s take a break
We’ve only given two answers on how to achieve success and without a doubt it’s a great start. I invite you to be very aware of the following parts where we move a little faster as you more or less understand what we are structuring with this success routine plan.
For now, remember:
- Sleep an hour and get up.
- Take 30 minutes to exercise.
At the moment we have:
- A blacklist of habits to break.
- Apart from the previous routine, we have to take an hour to fix the errors that do not allow you to keep the success habit.
To see the continuation, click on the following link: How To Achieve Success Success Routine! (ii)
Without adding more for now, see the next part where we will continue to share this wonderful success routine plan. A hug! Until next time!