That Facebook ad it is a marketing campaign that can be geared towards many goals. It’s about launching a campaign, promotion or ad to increase your reach, spread the word about your products or services and more! With this information, you can create compelling Facebook ads and boost your business.
That latest statistics indicate that Facebook has more than 2,740 million monthly active users worldwidewhich became people’s favorite social network, ahead of Instagram.
Therefore, advertising on Facebook is key to getting your brand known and attracting potential customers. Of course, you’ll get better results if you integrate your Facebook shop with your online store.
But how to start? Set up your advertising account. It’s very simple and fast, look!
Setting up the Facebook advertising account
To start advertising on Facebook, you need to create an advertising account. Therefore:
- Enter this page to Set up your advertising account (Requires Facebook login or create an account to access).
- Fill out all the required information (account name, time zone, currency, etc.) and click “Save Changes”.
- Next, configure the Your Ad Account Roles, that is, those who will be able to manage it. I also selected the notifications you want to receive in your email and selected “Save Changes” again.
- Finally, add the billing information and the chosen payment method, and that’s it! Your Facebook ad account is already active.
Remember that every Facebook page (fan page) has only one account, but it can be administered by different users.
Tool to manage your advertising on Facebook
The tool for overall management of your ads on Facebook is Ads Manager. We’ll tell you what you can do with it, what its most important functions are and what its advantages are.
That ad manager It is the basic tool to create and manage campaigns within the social network. It is an “all in one” for Create ads, manage campaigns, schedule when and where to run them, and track campaign performance.
Its main advantages:
- It has 100% of the features and capabilities of Facebook Ads.
- Allows access to advanced statistics such as frequency, reach, cost per result, etc.
- Multiple campaigns can be managed at the same time.
But it also has some disadvantages:
- Consumes a lot of web resources (this affects performance on slow internet connections).
- The mobile version is limited (mainly in audience segmentation).
Disadvantages notwithstanding, learning how to advertise on Facebook can surely take your business to the next level.
What is the Promote Post button?
Surely you’ve seen a blue button with this legend in one of your Facebook posts, right? It is a opportunity provided by this social network to promote content directly.
By simply pressing the button, you can distribute your publication Define your target group, your budget and your duration. This gives you the opportunity to get more visits to your profile or online store, as well as the opportunity to reach new users or potential customers faster.
While it may take a little longer, creating your ads in Ads Manager allows you to do it get better results because their goals are much more specific.
We hope you find this guide to advertising on Facebook useful! When you sell over your marketplaceHave you thought about adding to this channel? Your own online shop? At Tiendanube, we offer you a 30-day free trial so you can experience all the advantages of our platform.