The crisis caused by Covid-19 has devastated the global economy and the hardest hit are small and medium-sized businesses that are mainly dedicated to traditional commerce and have no online presence. Those who have managed to stay afloat have no doubt seen how important it is now to be visible online and that is why more and more businesses and businesses are starting to see digital marketing as an ally to grow your business.
Having an online presence doesn’t just mean opening multiple social networks, publishing from time to time, or having a website. If the goal is to grow your business and online presence, then you should Develop a digital marketing strategy and execute it correctly to get better results.
Close Expand your company’s online presenceYou need to show consistency across all channels, manage media and social media posts, respond to interactions or mentions of your brand, monitor paid campaigns you run, and apart from that, a thousand other things related to your business.
Without a doubt, all marketing promotions and campaigns would be much easier to manage and a lot of time would be saved if they could be managed from one place and that’s why I want to present the tool to you ranking coach to help you manage marketing strategy.
What is RankingCoach?
RankingCoach is a digital marketing application to automate and simplify all relevant activities so that small businesses can start their online marketing with no prior knowledge or skills, as it has built-in tutorials to guide you in implementing actions for your digital marketing strategy.
Utilizing the entire stream of information that appears on a website, users can start their digital marketing right away, which is more important than ever for local businesses and those looking to grow their online presence.
How much does the rankingCoach cost?
Ranking Coach just published one Free limited edition for the first 50,000 entrepreneurs, self-employed, SMEs and in general anyone who wants to monitor their online business to grow. The only requirement is that you want to grow your business and compete in a market full of opportunities.
This free account has everything you need to manage, protect, and grow your company’s online presence., Provide a unique real-time information wall with the most relevant data from your company and your competitors. To get a free account, all you have to do is register at Ranking Coach.
With the free rankingCoach account you can see everything that happens online and affects your business from a single platformthis includes:
- Real-time verification notifications
- Monitor your competitors’ ads and promotions
- Know when your business is mentioned online
- Monitor your social media activity
- Connect Google Analytics and Google My Business
- Monitor your keyword positions
As you can see, the free version offers us everything we need to get started. In case your business starts to grow and you start to have more features, you can always rent the rankingCoach 360 version where you get the essentials to implement your digital marketing strategy from only €30 per month.
Steps to create your free ranking coach account
Now that we understand what RankingCoach is, we will explain the steps you need to follow to get started with rankingCoach and how to grow your online presence.
1. Log in to rankingCoach
walk www.rankingcoach.com and register with your email, your name and your password.
Once you’ve entered the email, you’ll start with a quick guide that will ask you for some basic information about your business: website, email, physical address if you want to run your business locally or across Spain, connect You social profiles and Google My Business if you have them.
2. Add keywords relevant to your business
You can enter 5 to a maximum of 20 terms that describe your company or service. Try to use terms that other people would use when searching for the products or services you offer.
You have the possibility to add up to 10 branches of your company, this is highly recommended because the more specific your company’s branch, the better they can analyze your website.
As you select keywords, you can see the search volume for each term and the difficulty of ranking with each of the words. If you don’t know what other keywords to use, you have the option to view related words to give you more ideas.
3. Monitor your competition
If you’ve already written your business plan and analyzed your competition, you’re ready to submit yours 3 main competitors start monitoring. If you don’t know what they are, they also suggest a list of possible competitors that you can view and analyze one by one to see which is the most direct competitor.
4. Improvements in your marketing strategy
Once you have completed these steps click save project and once the project is created they will show you key areas where your marketing strategy could be improved.
The aspects to improve depend on what strategies you have implemented for your business so far, so the areas to improve are different for each business. The aspects for improvement that were recommended to me are the following:
- Create a Google Ads campaign, as my main competitors run paid campaigns. I can also get a coupon of up to €75 to use in Google Ads.
- Monitor online presence with RankingCoach, because the application shows you all the places where you should be present and gives you all the information about the social media strategy of your strongest competition.
- Get online reputation Monitoring the opinions and ratings that customers give about companies. This is very important as it is a factor that users consider before purchasing your products or using your services. RankingCoach tracks your online review profile and shows you how to build a trustworthy online reputation on the major platforms.
- positioning: Improve the content of your website and implement the changes recommended by the application’s SEO plan. In this way you create permanent online visibility for your company and receive long-term organic traffic. To implement your SEO strategy, all you have to do is follow the steps of the personalized tasks with tutorial videos.
- Follow and manage your brand: You can schedule alerts to receive alerts on information relevant to your industry and location, including customer reviews and competitor activity. Additionally, every time something about your brand is mentioned online, a notification is sent so you can react quickly to updates.
- Maximize your local visibility: You can synchronize your company’s information across all major online directories with just a few clicks. That way, you make sure customers find you when they’re looking for you.
- Maximize your local visibility With Google My Business: In order to maximize your business’s online visibility in local Google searches, you need to set up a Google My Business account for your business. The app allows you to sync your GMB profile with all other online directories, making local marketing easy and convenient. This will improve your ranking and improve your online profile, allowing you to attract more new customers.
- Measure your success with Google Analytics: If you don’t have Google Analytics yet, you’re missing out on a lot of important data and information to improve your business. Create an account now and if you already have one, connect it to the application to better understand how your website works.
If you have no idea what each of the key areas for improvement you propose is, don’t worry because if you want to start implementing the necessary actions, They provide you with video tutorials that explain everything you need to know and why it is important to implement each of the key areas.
5. Start improving your online presence
Once you have entered the data, connected to social networks, Google Analytics, you already have your account ready! A Sometimes it can take a few days for the data to appear on the rankingCoach wall for the first time, as the application is responsible for extracting all online information about your business to present in one place.
As you can see in the image below, the RankingCoach wall is very intuitive and easy to use. On a single website you can see everything that’s happening on the network related to your brand and you can start implementing the recommendations to improve your online presence, always accompanied by video tutorials in case you don’t know how It’s going ok .
RankingCoach was founded in 2014 has helped more than 500,000 SMEs to optimize their online presence. It’s designed for small businesses and freelancers so they can get started in their marketing with no prior experience or knowledge and automate and simplify the tasks involved in executing an online marketing strategy, helping them get more customers.
If you want to see for yourself the potential of this tool and how it can help you be successful online, Register your free account now Ranking Coach.