At Tiendanube blog we are passionate about writing and sharing ideas related to e-commerce, digital marketing, social media and all the trends that can make a business grow on the internet.
Next, We greatly value the experience and knowledge of specialists associated with these issues. So if you enjoy writing and have valuable information to share, we invite you to write for the Tiendanube blog.
The first thing you have to do is to send us an email to email@example.com with the subject line telling us who you are and what topic (or topics) you have suggested “Guest Post Suggestion for Tiendanube“.
We will answer you as soon as possible so that you can start creating your article style guide which we share below.
Style guide for authors invited to the Tiendanube blog
As we said above, Tiendanube Blog is a Space to exchange ideas and news about e-commerce, social marketing and online sales strategies and all topics related to the world of electronic commerce.
It is important that you know this The content we publish is 100% educational (This means we do not advertise products and/or services) as our focus is on distributing interesting content that provides real value to our readers.
We’re always looking for new voices to contribute to this great mission, so welcome! In this guide, we will explain some guidelines so that you can start writing on the Tiendanube blog. Are you ready?
- Always speak to the reader and not to an “indefinite” audience. For this we recommend you to choose the second person singular, for example: “Today we are going to show you how to get your online store to appear in the first Google search results.”
- Use a friendly tone and be close to the reader. The blog posts teach, but also entertain in a didactic way. Look at the following example: “If you already know your company’s goals, it’s time to make planning worthwhile: put them into action!”
- I’ve included keywords in the title and in the article development. In order to get good SEO (meaning good positioning on search engines like Google), it is important that you use the right keywords in the post. Calm! Later we will dwell on this topic so that you can optimize your work.
- Use bold to emphasize words or ideas. In general, rather than emphasizing individual words, it is better to emphasize phrases that, read separately, retain the meaning. For example: “Once you have defined the design of your shop, You need to adjust the communication according to your target group.”
- I have always included links to the original sources, either when you use information from third parties, e.g. B. if you refer to a statistic or a media report. As with bold, it is important that the link read separately can retain its meaning: “We recommend knowing them Pros and cons of being a monotributista or a registered controller before making a decision.”
- Copying and pasting content from other sites is prohibited, it can bring us SEO problems and even legal glitches. We only publish 100% original content that hasn’t been published before.
What is SEO and how do I search for keywords?
In English means SEO search engine optimizationie optimization for search engines. Good SEO practices point to this a website appears as high as possible in the results when a person conducts an Internet search and uses words related to the content of that page.
Let’s see an example: If you want to write an article about advertising on Instagram, you can try it on Google trends How many searches contain phrases like “how to advertise on instagram“, “how to promote something on instagram” either “How to Use Instagram Ads“.
This gives you an idea of what the post title might look like and how important it is that you include these words in the content itself.
6 steps to planning your article
1) Title: It must be eye-catching and contain relevant keywords. Also, it shouldn’t be longer than 60 characters. We recommend that you also use subheadings within the article to better organize the information.
2) Content: In addition to the general considerations above, the position must be addressed River Plate Spanish (that is, we’re talking about “you” and not “you”), and the length should be around 1,200 words.
3) Short description: We need a short summary of the topic of the article, not exceeding 145 characters.
4) Cover photo: All articles have a cover photo, which must be 700 x 400 pixels. You can send us one you like (considering the aesthetics of our blog) or we will choose it. As you prefer! On the other hand, if you add images to the content (e.g. screenshots or others that help to better understand the text), We ask that they have a maximum width of 700px.
5) Mini Bio: Carry all blog posts Name, surname, photo and a brief description of the author. We therefore ask you to register for free at engraving, upload your photo there and send us the remaining data by email. If you want, you can add links to a social network or website in your description. This is what your profile will look like on the blog:
6) Connections: You can include links that respect the guidelines we talked about in General Considerations. Try to use them only when really necessary. and remember that they should not have any commercial purpose but to enhance the information.
Once you have your item ready, You can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Guest post for Tiendanube“. Ideally, send it as a Google Word document and attach the appropriate images to the email if you have one.
After receiving it, we will publish it as soon as possible! Yes indeed, It may take a few days for us to review and ask you for some adjustments, in the event of if necessary. After this phase, we uploaded it to the blog.
That’s it! We look forward to your articles so that our readers can continue to learn about e-commerce, digital marketing and everything related to selling products online.