In order to keep the team engaged and engaged at work, it is important to develop a good leader motivational strategies. So here are some key tips to keep your team motivated, increasing happiness and productivity.
12 tips to motivate the team
- Give the example: The manager’s position influences the team climate. Do not expect a bad mood to motivate you to be in a good mood.
- Listen to the employee as a friend: It’s impossible to keep customers happy without the employees being there too.
- Own investment: Knowledge is never enough. Strive to continually improve in management practices. Remember, you are the yardstick of your team.
- Always give feedback: Recognition and constructive criticism are the zero-cost motivators of your business. Do not let her go.
- Create a favorable working environment: Good working conditions have a direct impact on people’s productivity. Invest in topics such as a pleasant atmosphere, good facilities, good snacks, etc. so that your employees are happier and more motivated.
- Set challenging but achievable goals: People with specific goals perform better than people without goals.
- Invest in the development of your team: Every year, Você S/A magazine presents “the best companies to work for”. Most on the list work primarily with recognition, investment, and motivation. The salary is consistent.
- Make the objective clear: Goal setting is related to task completion and is the main source of motivation. Setting clear and specific goals leads to higher production and therefore better team performance.
- people train: Worker participation places an emphasis on openness and direct involvement of team members in decision-making. Support and facilitate the exchange of ideas and opinions to help the team solve problems. Commitment and competence give the team members the confidence to make decisions and find solutions to problems.
- Give the right support: Change generally implies that the team needs to learn new skills to understand and interpret new ways of working. The team leader must give employees the opportunity to develop and try out new approaches.
- Make the company’s vision clear: develop, define, Articulating and communicating the vision is relatively easy. The great challenge is to inspire others to follow her. To inspire your team, you need a simple, clear, and relevant vision for the future. In addition, it must also be trustworthy and credible.
- show appreciation: You need to invest time and energy in your team. Everyone needs to be appreciated, and your team is no exception. They need to know that you have a personal interest and commitment to them. Recognizing the worth of each individual shows them that they are valued and motivation tends to increase.
Motivational phrases from great leaders
- “The management is doing things well. Leadership is getting things done” (Peter F. Drucker, is considered the father of modern management).
- “A leader leads people to where they want to go. A great leader takes them where they don’t want to go, but they should” (Rosalynn Carter, former First Lady of the United States).
- “We don’t create services to make money. We make money to create better services” (Mark Zuckerberg, creator of Facebook).
- “Control your destiny or someone else will” (Jack Welch, former GE CEO and business icon).
- “If things don’t fail, they aren’t innovative enough” (Elon Musk, creator of Tesla Motors and Space X).