When searching for cafe names, without a doubt, you should choose the one that will captivate potential customers.
Of course, the choice should not be taken lightly. It must be taken into account that the name identifies you as a brand and must be engraved in people’s minds.
How you do that? Well, read on, I’ll give you essential information and advice to help you find the ideal name. Also a list of names that will inspire you to find the name of your cafeteria.
Attention!, you will be interested in:
- Cafeterias… Something more than just a coffee!
- Why a good name?
- How do I choose names for cafes?
- Examples of cafe names
- Once you’ve chosen the ideal name, here’s what to do…
First of all, you should know that by opening a coffee shop, you are entering a high-demand and highly competitive business.
This is why you need to differentiate yourself from the start, a good name is essential.
Cafeterias… Something more than just a coffee!
Without a doubt, cafes are usually attractive and pleasant places. One of those that will make you visit every day and never get bored.
With this in mind, you need to keep in mind that the name you choose should evoke what customers are looking for.
For some it is the ideal place to consume their favorite drink… A good coffee, whatever it is.
For others, it often has an emotional connotation; They turn canteens into meeting places to share problems or good news with friends.
And there are those who come to talk business, read a good book, or study; all with a cup of the aromatic product as a witness
A name that expresses that your space is emotionally connected to the customer becomes an important element to consider.
Why a good name?
Well the answer is very simple.
To attract, to tie, to “hook”, to make people fall in love. And as said, to attract customers who not only want to drink an exquisite coffee, but also enjoy a space that arouses their emotions.
A good name is also important to make yourself known. So it’s the first impression you give everyone: the BUSINESS CARD.
The name you give your cafeteria, if it is the right one, gives individuality and corporate identity, it sets you apart from the competition, which is why it must be original, eye-catching, attractive, UNIQUE.
A good name will be remembered by coffee lovers for…
Recommend, visit, meet friends, do business, try desserts, DRINK EXQUISITE COFFEE.
Do you see that having a good name is important?
In the post titled Food Business Names Choose by Their Kind! I give you other recommendations to choose a good name.
Although a good name is often the product of chance, in the end it becomes a successful brand or company.
For example, there is the case of the international coffee chain that everyone knows and wants to “die” for: Starbucks.
Analyze your reality now. This commercial success is the product of the combination of its attractive name, its premises, its attention, its products and the internationally acquired reputation.
It’s a mix of different things. As you can see, a coffee shop is not only about selling coffee, but also about offering a unique service to its customers.
Choosing a specific name is important for several reasons:
- It gives personality and corporate identity to your cafeteria.
- Your name is part of your image with your customers.
- It allows you to stand out from the competition.
- Project your commercial services. This affects your reputation and prestige. Not only in front of customers and consumers, but also in front of suppliers, financiers and even the competition themselves.
So you have to think about it very carefully!
How do I choose names for cafes?
If you have decided to start a cafeteria, you must choose a name before starting.
i have to be honest with you This is a selection process that has its drawbacks.
Sometimes it’s easy. But at other times it is extremely difficult. It can be a headache if creativity doesn’t visit us.
But to make things easier, I repeat that you read my article Choose Food Company Names by Their Type!
There are a few recommendations that can make it easier for you to find the name of your canteen.
For example, these tips that will surely be very useful for you:
- In the beginning, having a short name is a good option: Barista’s; Coffee shop; Moccaccino.
- It could also be a combination of two or three related words: Plus Café; The good coffee corner; To grind coffee.
- Another interesting alternative is to use the first few letters of your name, or to use the full name. It can even be your nickname, if applicable (this may depend on the type of business). For example: John, The Barista; Martin’s Cafe; LL Luis’s Latte.
- Likewise, you can choose words that describe the company’s activities: vintage cafeteria; your aromatic coffee; The Craft Cafe.
- In addition, it is worth using words in other languages. If you choose this suggestion, remember that the words are easy to pronounce. If pronounced as it is written, much better: Coffee & Cakes; Coffee time; The classic coffee.
- And if you prefer, you can use the name of your city or region to geographically identify your business: El Bogotano Café; The Chilean espresso; The Italian cafeteria.
Finally, my HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION is…
Choose a BUSINESS NAME, SIMPLE, BOLD, so that it stays in your customers’ minds forever.
Examples of cafe names
Let’s start by looking at these coffee shop name suggestions tips. Choose a group and then choose the one you like the most.
If that doesn’t work for you, combine or make up names. Don’t worry, something’s up. But do it WELL.
One word names:
- Coffee shop
- coffee plantation
- coffee espresso
- Black coffee
Names in Spanish:
- the big cafe
- let’s go coffee
- brew coffee
- Excellent coffee
- plus coffee
- The good coffee corner
- to grind coffee
- Coffee around the clock
- Ms Cafeteria
- Coffee time
- Sweet coffee
- The coffee tree
Names in English:
- The coffee house
- Coffee time
- The classic coffee
- coffee one
- Full coffee express
- planet coffee
- American coffee
- My brown coffee
- Peter’s cafe
- coffee milk
- Only coffee
- Alice Cafe
Names with initials, proper names or nicknames:
- John the Barista
- Martin’s cafe
- LL Luis’s Latte
- Vero coffee
- Juancho’s cafeteria
- Julian the coffee farmer
- Liz cafe
- CC coffee maker
- Alfredo’s Cup
- CM wholesale coffee
- Andrew’s coffee plantation
- Lopez & Lopez, baristas
- The Chinese cappuccino
Names identifying their type:
- The aroma of my coffee
- Coffee & Milk & Sugar
- The exquisite coffee bean
- The Express Bar
- The coffee room
- Vintage cafe
- Your aromatic coffee
- The Craft Cafe
- The authentic coffee
- A la carte coffee
- The Decaf
- Exquisite cafe
- Coffee & tea & cake
Names with geographic location:
- The South Cafe
- The Bogota Cafe
- The Chilean espresso
- The Italian cafeteria
- The great coffee of Asturias
- Mocha Caracas
- The Mexican cappuccino
- The cafeteria of the Andes
- Costa Verde coffee
- Valparaiso Coffee & Friends
- Origami Cafe, Cordoba
- Cuenca’s express coffee machine
- Plaza Norte Cafe
Once you’ve picked the ideal name, here’s what to do…
As I emphasize in all my talks and articles, when I talk about the interesting topic of choosing names for companies and brands, once you have your coffee shop’s name, you need to verify whether it exists commercially or not.
This process is of the utmost importance. And you have to take your time for that. If you use a name registered by another entrepreneur, you could get into legal trouble.
So visit the commercial register of your city. Experienced. And if nobody has it, REGISTER IT IMMEDIATELY.
To do this, you must follow the procedure prescribed by the domain registration.
Once completed, you can use the trade name across the web, your website and your social networks.
And if you don’t have promotional marketing skills, hire a good community manager to promote your cafeteria through your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts, among others.
I hope my recommendations will be helpful for you to achieve your goals.
one last recommendation
So that you can learn more about other case studies, I invite you to consult the following articles:
Don’t miss them!
Success in your company!
thank you for reading me
Until next time!