Are you looking for names for perfumeries? Well, if you have reached this post, surely your answer is yes.
So find your paper and pencil. Because I bring you a long list of names so you can memorize the ones you like the most.
But first I will give you some important advice so that you can make a good choice of name for your perfumery.
Read on and you will find:
- Perfumery Names: Flavors and Something Else
- It is important to choose the perfect name
- Tips on choosing names for perfumeries
- Examples of perfumery names
- Register your name
Before we begin, I want you to know that connecting with what your customers are looking for is key to choosing a name. PAY ATTENTION!
Perfumery Names: Flavors and Something Else
A perfumery is a profitable business, you know that!
So the first thing you need to understand in order to choose your perfumery name is what your potential customers are looking for when they buy a perfume.
An obvious answer is: acceptance. Well, they want to smell good, feel elegant and fresh, and most importantly, be comfortable.
But did you think they might be looking for something more? The biggest challenge is figuring out what in the context of the environment in which you will start your business.
The perfect name for your perfumery should appeal to customers emotionally and give them what they are looking for when they buy a perfume: improve their mood, make them fall in love, enjoy different scents for an afternoon and much more.
Therefore, a name that invites you to do more than just fill the need for a perfume is sure to attract many customers.
It is important to choose the perfect name
Undoubtedly, choosing a good name for your perfumery is an important aspect since it is the first “tag” to attract your customers.
In addition, the name becomes your business card, which you can supplement with an eye-catching logo and an original slogan and thus stand out from the competition.
To choose the perfect perfumery name…
I recommend that you start by asking yourself the following questions:
- Who are the main competing perfumeries in your area?
- What is the differentiating element that your perfumery has or offers that the other competing perfumeries don’t have?
- What strategies have you thought of to attract customers?
- Do I plan to sell all kinds of perfumes? You can choose original brands, imitations and why not your own brand.
And to find a good name for your perfumery, you must first be clear about what makes you stand out. This way you can have a company with a lot of personality.
A suggestion, you can meet up with your friends and ask their opinion. Even if they give you suggestions, you might come up with a name that suits you and that you like.
But the first thing is to dare yourself. I will accompany you not only with advice, but also with a list of names that can inspire you.
Tips on choosing names for perfumeries
In addition to the recommendations given, I present 5 tips that will help you make the RIGHT CHOICE.
If you need more information on this topic, read my article: Are you looking for business names? Analyze these suggestions, there you will find further aspects.
In the meantime watch out…
- First of all, the name chosen should be short, easy to spell and pronounce; because that’s how you guarantee that people will remember it. For example: Fantasy, Aurora.
- Another alternative is to use your full name or initials and make a pun describing your perfumery: Ariza Perfumes, F&T Perfumery.
- It is also a great idea to add a touch of distinction and elegance to your perfumery to use words in other languages; considering they are easy to pronounce: Parfum de Vie, 4Ever Fragrance.
- And if you prefer, you can use the name of your city or region to geographically identify your business: Todo Perfumes México, Aromas del Caribe.
- Finally, find a simple business name that catches the eye and sticks in the minds of your customers. DO NOT FORGET.
Examples of perfumery names
We have arrived at the moment you have been waiting for. Next, I present you creative ideas for the name of your perfumery.
One word names:
Names with initials or proper names:
- Daniela Navarro: Perfumes
- J&P Flavors
- Amelia: scent
- Sublime Victory: Perfumery
- CS Maxi Perfume
- Fanchesca flower bomb
- Olive: Spritz
- R&T Love Bottles
- PC Factory fragrance
- Petra: All perfumes
Names in Spanish:
- The Perfume Spa
- flavors and more
- scents of the sea
- Fruity perfumery
- Bouquet: Exclusive perfumes
- Green scent
- Perfect fragrance
- seasonal fragrance
Names in English:
- scent of life
- Lemon lime
- Fragrance Aurora
- fragrance passion
- The fragrance house
- Smell your sweetness
- dream shop
- TNT Perfumery
- Dreamy scent
- Ideal perfumery
Names in French and Italian:
- pastel pink
- Touch essentials
- Perfume’s Villa
- light of the sun
- Clair de Luna
- Aromatic oasis
- blush passion
- Guard of Secrets
- Essence Exotic
- Great Essence
Names with geographic location:
- Six Avenue Perfumery
- scents of the south
- Villa Perfume Spain
- Miami, Fragrance & Art
- Mon Perfume London
- Italy champion fragrance
- Cartagena, All Perfumes
- The Riviera Perfumery
Register your name
You have already read my suggested name for perfumeries. Remember to follow the advice and recommendations.
I really hope you liked them and they help you to find the ideal name for your perfumery.
But something important is missing…
FIND OUT if your chosen denomination is commercially free at your local Registrar’s Offices.
And if it’s free, you just have to register it by following the process and think what that is domain registration.
If you meet all the requirements, you can immediately use your perfumery name on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and on your website.
Now you have your BUSINESS CARD.
Finally, so that you can learn more about other case studies, I invite you to consult the following articles:
You will love it!
Success in your project!
thank you for reading me
Until next time!