“The Mystery of the Beehive” is a meeting place where the opinions and experiences of the participants are most valuable.
The aim of this initiative is to share everyday problems that every SME can encounter. It aims to reveal different strategies and best practices, depending on the type of business, to approach them from an innovative point of view.
To this end, a series of activities have been planned in which the protagonists will be the people and companies who wish to participate. Plus, they’re all free. These are some of them:
- web platform: That is where the secret of the innovators slumbers. Discover them and bring new innovative and creative ideas to this web meeting place!
- Online training workshop: Train and learn the basic concepts of innovation culture and learn to implement them in your professional and private life. Click here.
- social media: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube: keep up to date with all progress.
- Study of best practices: The 12 best innovation culture initiatives will be the protagonists of the project’s final study. It’s about time you got recognition for your creativity!
- Series of audiovisual reports: the winners of each category will be the protagonists of our series of reports. They are distributed over the Internet and made available to all interested media. Look here
- Video Secrets: Participants’ comments will be included in the scripts of this series of 7 microvideos on the values of the innovator. They are distributed via the Internet and mobile phones.
The project is aimed at entrepreneurs, students who want to enter the labor market or become self-employed, unemployed people with a creative business idea and employees belonging to innovative SMEs, among others.
Anyone who presents their creative idea and is selected becomes a star in an audiovisual report and shows their company and innovative spirit. It will also be part of the best practice guide and video secrets that will be rolled out nationwide.