You need a website dedicated to prospecting and selling, not just an electronic brochure displayed on the web.
Having a website that generates results mainly lies in developing a proper one funnel of sales that fits your business and the type of market you are targeting.
A funnel sales (funnel) It refers to following well the different stages of the sales process of your consumers and defining all of them Tools, channels and content that you must offer at every stage to accompany and encourage the consumer to buy from you.
In this case we speak of a funnel revenue for your website. What happens when someone lands on your website? Or even better, what should happen?
Steps for a standard sales funnel
There are many types of sales funnels. The one presented below is the easiest and clearest to develop and follows the natural process of a consumer in their Decision making and an inbound marketing strategy.
1. Dress up: Make yourself known
This is where you should think about all the tactics you will use to drive traffic to your website. The most important include:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) optimizing your website for search engines such as Google, Yahoo or Bing, as well as optimizing your content by considering what you are looking for goal. Keyword research is an excellent way to get started.
- That social media They are ideal for driving traffic to your website when offering content or promotions of value to your audience.
- That Adwords or Ads campaigns Pay-per-click (CPC) with attractive calls-to-action and home pages They can be ideal for driving traffic and converting visits into leads.
- That content generation It’s important to attract visitors and increase brand reputation, so my best recommendation is that you have a business blog that constantly generates content of great interest to your market and integrates different formats: text, video, images and audio.
- That Video Today it is one of the most viral content formats on the internet. Don’t forget to use it in your tactics to attract visitors.
2. Like: Your website must be designed in a way that generates interest
You have little time to make a good impression on the internet, so your website must have appealing visuals and navigation elements to you goal. Integrate elements that show the product or service, elements that emphasize what they solve or solve, also prepare elements of participation on your site, that is, that your visitors have what to do on your site : frequently view images, demos, videos, asked questions, infographics, etc.
3. Trust: They must have elements that create security in your visitors
No one buys who they don’t trust, so it’s your job contain Elements that create trust in them funnel of sales. It depends on your type of business to choose the most successful formats. Some of the most common include: testimonials, warranties, success stories, certifications, current clients, and more.
4. Test: You must offer elements to convert visitors into customers
This part is essential for your website to stop being a brochure and become a lead engine. What can you offer that is so attractive that your visitors will leave you their details? Any ideas:
- have a blog with content so valuable that they want to subscribe to it.
- Offers free downloads or gifts.
- Produced e-books or reports your industry.
- Offers Studies, reports or infographics.
The ideas can be many, the most important thing is that you understand that you have to work with it registration forms and give away something that can get you a list of subscribers to fall in love with later.
5. Fall in love: You must follow your clues
Once you’ve created a database broken down by product or service, by customer type, or how you decided to segment it, it’s time to fall in love and do some strategic follow-up. This is done through campaigns by Email marketing or even SMS or WhatsApp.
The idea here is that you build a relationship and connection with your subscribers, not just start selling, but gradually convert them to your experience, solution or product.
6. Buy: You must provide a quality experience
Don’t forget this part! You must continue to make your customers feel like they are in good hands. After they pay, send the new customer a greeting, welcome, or thank you note. Here it is important to keep the same closeness and quality of the previous points.
7. Repeat: Maintain constant communication with your current and past clients
This part of funnel It’s not generally considered by most businesses, but it’s very important because you can sell more to a current or former customer than you can to a new one. Stay in communication and generate ideas for new services, products or promotions to attract them again.
8. Recommend: Plan tactics to get referrals from happy customers
don’t forget to ask references and referrals to your happy customers are one of the main sources for finding a good funnel of sales.
You might be interested in these solutions, select your country: