In this article we will tell you how to make a lettera tool to use in your entrepreneurship.
Any type of project requires planning, set goals and see what resources you have and what you don’t. In marketing, all this information must be collected and systematized in such a way that it sets the course for decision-making when implementing the plan. A good briefing is the focus.
what is short
Translated into Spanish, the words meager either briefing take on different meanings. That meager can mean Instructions, report, short or brief. All designations match the characteristics that define a product. briefing.
The briefing is a communication tool used between marketing providers and companies or ventures. This document is characterized in that it a personal and short report.
Likewise, the briefing collects and organizes the information about a project, product or service. inside specific goals are setExpectations of what the company is looking for, for what purpose, by what means, set deadlines, etc.
With the help of a quiz it is possible to get important data about the brand, the product and its market, essential information from the briefing.
What is the purpose of the short description?
The short version works as a kick and as a guidebecause, due to its descriptive and instructive quality, it not only allows you to plan the way to achieve a goal, but is also considered the first step of the project: Here the ideas are put on paper.
Anyone who reads the briefing will find all the information about the client and the project. The more detailed and relevant the data, the easier it becomes. Develop strategies to achieve the goals required.
the order speed up the schedule and allows to obtain a better result, closer to the customer’s expectations.
types of briefs
Briefing is commonly used in the fields of advertising and communication, but is not exclusively limited to these sectors. It also applies to other items where required document what the customer wants to carry out a project.
For example, in the construction field, a briefing would serve to ensure that the architect knows the goals of the person hiring him and the budget he has. If the goal is to build a house, the brief should include the number of rooms, dimensions, type of material, budget, etc.
In this sense, there are different types:
- sales letter. It provides brand information and defines, among other things, the goals to be achieved with the advertising campaign, the target group and the budget. Based on this report, the work team will reflect on the strategies that will lead to the success of the project.
- design briefing. draft is one Discipline that focuses on problem solving. Therefore, this type of briefing collects detailed information about the business problem to be solved.
- marketing letter. It allows to build the identity of the brand. It serves to communicate the values that your products and services represent. This document is prepared as a cover letter that brands will send to their customers.
- business letter. Like the previous ones, the business brief serves to present concrete ideas, in this case with a focus on goals, budget, funding, etc.; will have the purpose of demonstrating the potential of the project Attract and attract investors.
Elements of a good briefing
Behind every successful project there is a good briefing. Find out which elements should be included in your project description.
- introduction. Here is the company presentation. This is a short but concise description of the Origin, Background and Context From the brand.
- general purpose. The focus of the briefing is defining what you want to achieve with the campaign or action under consideration. Simplicity is the key to lens development. You have to specify what expectations the brand has of the project: what do you want to solve, change or strengthen the image, position a new product on the market?
- goal. The public to which the project is aimed must be defined. Both demographic data, age or gender, and consumption characteristics (habits, behaviors) are important to know what kind of people you want to reach.
- job description. Each relevant step is listed and described so the team knows what strategy to use. Some questions that you need to answer in the description are: what is needed for the development of the project, what professionals, what materials?
- main benefit. What do you want to convey with the project? what is the value Phrase you want to convey and position in the public mind?
- budget. It is very important be specific about the costsso the client or brand knows how much budget they need for the job to be completed.
- expression. It is crucial to set the times according to the production process. However, if it is necessary to make an adjustment and shorten it, it must be indicated what the fixed and variable costs could be.
We hope this article has cleared your doubts about the Creation of a briefing.
In conclusion, we recommend that you consider these tips if you are looking to invest in your own business. Plan, set goals, define your resources and show the world what you’re capable of. 🚀